The most recent Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Recruitment is discussed on this page. The Daily Jang is where we find these Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 – Apply Online. Government Expense Ombudsman Secretariat Occupations 2023 presents realities about the cutting edge Administrative Assessment Ombudsman Secretariat Enrollment. The Daily Jang newspaper provides these Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 – Online Application.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs Details 2023
Pakistani nationals are being considered for FTO jobs. On the FTO website at www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs, candidates interested in applying for these employment opportunities should examine the eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions. On this page, you can find the most recent information regarding the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat FTO Islamabad Jobs 2023. We found these Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 – Apply Online in the Daily Jang newspaper.
Pakistani nationals are presently qualified for FTO positions. Before applying for these employment opportunities, candidates should review the eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions on the FTO website at www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs. Islamabad, Abbottabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, and Peshawar are the locations of these open positions. These opportunities are open to qualified candidates with Primary, Intermediate, Bachelor’s, or Matriculation degrees.
FTO Latest Jobs 2023
|Daily Jang Newspaper
|Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
|Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat
|Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, Islamabad
• Assistant Advisor
• Naib Qasid
• Senior Clerk
• These work open doors are situated in Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta. These Federal Government Jobs are open to applicants from all over Pakistan. These open positions are only for a short time.
• The Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat is looking for Advisor, Assistant Advisor, Stenographer/PA, Senior Clerk, Electrician, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar candidates who are qualified and suitable.
• At the time of the test or interview, candidates who are currently employed by government departments or organizations must provide their NOCs.
• Candidates with primary, intermediate, or bachelor’s degrees who meet the requirements can apply for these positions.
• Intrigued up-and-comers meeting the essential capabilities/experience/abilities standards might send their applications and verified duplicates of the archives through messenger/post at the location underneath.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can submit their applications online at www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs OR by clicking this link.
- For serial numbers, only online applications will be considered. 1 to 5 posts.
- For other positions, applicants should send their applications to the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
About The Organization
The Federal Tax Ombudsman is in charge of this organization, and he is supported by Advisors and Consultants for all major tax issues, including Income Tax, Customs, Sales Tax, and Federal Excise. The FTO institution has a headquarters in Islamabad and seven regional offices in the country’s major business centers. In addition to expediting relief for tax payers who have been harmed, this organization strives to assist in improving tax procedures and fostering good governance within the Federal Board of Revenue.
The following are the core responsibilities of the Federal Tax Ombudsman: To rectify any injustice caused to a taxpayer by the actions of the tax employees of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)/Revenue Division, Government of Pakistan, and to dispose of complaints of tax maladministration in a prompt, just, and fair manner after conducting an independent investigation.” Within 45 days, complaints are resolved. In addition, the Hon’ble FTO conducts inspections of offices with a bad reputation and takes own motion cognizance of systemic maladministration.