Are you a passionate software developer and enthusiastic IT professional? Do you have major areas of strength for a set and a craving to work in a dynamic and imaginative climate? If so, you’ll love the PAF’s exciting opportunities! A reputable company is looking for graduates who are hardworking and dedicated to join the team at the Pakistan Air Force PAF Air Headquarters for a variety of full-time contract positions in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) jobs 2023
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) jobs 2023 have been announced at the PAF headquarters in Islamabad. Official promotion should be visible underneath. The following contract positions for development work at the PAF base Nur Khan in Rawalpindi are open to Pakistani nationals. Both male and female who satisfy the qualification standards can apply for these posts. Age, capability, experience and habitation endorsed for the posts are referenced against each in the commercial given beneath.
PAF Latest Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||27th August 2023|
|Education:||Master, MS, BS|
|Company:||Pakistan Air Force – PAF|
|Deadline:||September 20, 2023|
• Back End Developer
• CI/CD Engineer
• Front End Developer
• Full Stack Developer
Capabilities and Experience
To be considered for these jobs, competitors ought to meet the accompanying prerequisites:
• Four year certification (04 years) in Programming, Software engineering, MS Programming, MSc Software engineering, or an identical degree from a HEC-perceived college.
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
• A CGPA of 3.0 or above.
- Expertise in the necessary technology stacks and strong programming skills Skills Candidates should be knowledgeable in the following areas for each position:
• Capability in HTML/CSS and Bootstrap.
• Experience in UI/UX plan standards and responsive plan.
• Knowledge of cross-program similarity.
Back End Developer
- Expertise in one or more backend technologies, such as C# (Dot Net), PHP (Laravel), Java (Spring Boot), or Dot Net Core (Restful Web API).
• Strong comprehension of information designs, calculations, and data set administration.
• Experience in rendition control (Gitlab) and prearranging dialects (YAML, PowerShell, Python, Slam).
Developer With Full Stack
• Blend of abilities from both Front End and Back End Designer positions.
- Expertise in front-end and back-end technologies to guarantee complete development
• Mastery in setting up and keeping up with mechanized conveyance processes.
- Expertise in monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana as well as tools like Jenkins and Gitlab CI/CD
• Information on design the board instruments like Ansible, Manikin, or Culinary expert.
• In the event that you’re eager to be a piece of Air Settle dynamic group, welcome you to apply by presenting your application and CV through the accompanying connection: https://forms.gle/yH6HpBKT7ub6jNzo9 • Application Deadline: 20-09-2023
• The underlying agreement will be for one year and is sustainable yearly.
• The compensation bundle is debatable, in view of involvement and ability level.
• Travel remittance (TA)/Everyday recompense (DA) won’t be accommodated the Test/Interview.